The Toyota Crown has been a staple luxury sedan in Asia for decades. Now for the 2023 model year, Toyota is unleashing a completely reimagined Crown tailored for the North American market. Advanced technology and legendary quality make this a landmark vehicle.
Distinctive styling makes bold statement
Right away, the Crown’s exterior styling indicates that this is no ordinary new toyota cars. The athletic proportions project a powerful, grand touring look dripping with curb appeal. The flagship model Platinum’s unique two-tone paint schemes beautifully complement the flowing lines and accents like the oversized grille. Signature concave shapes along the body reflect light elegantly. Available panoramic moonroofs and power rear sunshades amplify the luxury. Though lower and wider than traditional sedans, the toyota crown 2023 maintains excellent head and legroom. The cabin feels light and airy surrounded with refined materials like matte-finish wood and soft-touch surfaces. Ambient interior lighting creates a welcoming glow.
Toyota Crown Models – Three distinct models
The Crown features three tempting flavors: XLE, Limited, and Platinum.
- The well-equipped XLE toyota crown 2023 price brings the qualities within reach. Highlights include 19-inch alloy wheels, LED lighting, power front seats, faux leather upholstery, and a 9-inch touchscreen.
- Stepping up to the Limited enhancements like adaptive variable suspension, ventilated front seats, and a panoramic moonroof creates an airy interior. The tech jumps too with a larger 12.3-inch touchscreen and 12-speaker JBL audio.
- The flagship Platinum model features luxury finishes like matte-finish American Walnut wood trim, power rear sunshade, and 21-inch chrome wheels. Passengers are pampered by semi-aniline perforated leather seats with heating and ventilation. The Platinum punches up driving dynamics with AWD, torque vectoring, and rear steering.
Advanced performance and efficiency
Smooth power delivery and efficiency are balanced under the sleek surface. The Platinum and Limited trims get an athletic twin-turbo V6 pumping out 340 horsepower yet delivering up to 26 mpg highway. The XLE packs a punch with its 259 hp four-cylinder achieving up to 27 mpg. Toyota’s new DIRECT4 all-wheel drive technology enhances grip. Available rear-wheel steering makes the Crown incredibly nimble to drive and park despite its size. High-speed stability is ensured thanks to an aerodynamic underbody, active rear spoiler, and Toyota’s advanced vehicle stability control. Inside, acoustic glass and extensive sound insulation provide whisper-quiet comfort. Engine noise adjusts to a pleasing growl under acceleration. The toyota crown 2023 interior seduces all the senses of luxury travel.
Crown Safety – Cutting-edge safety and convenience
As expected from toyota car, the Crown packs plenty of innovative tech to provide peace of mind on every drive.
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
- Full-speed adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure alert and steering assist
- Automatic high beams
- Road sign assist
- Automatic braking and front and rear parking sensors
Blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alerts expand awareness. The available digital rear-view mirror provides a wide safety view. Convenience features simplify life too. The remote parking system handles pulling in and out of tight spaces. Wireless phone charging keeps devices powered up. Multi-zone automatic climate control keeps all passengers comfortable. With the toyota electric Audio Multimedia system, you’ll stay connected via the cloud, Google Maps, and Amazon Alexa integration. Over-the-air updates continuously improve the technology too.
Frequently Asked Questions – Toyota Crown
How much will the Toyota Crown 2023 cost?
The 2023 Toyota Crown will start at $39,950 for the XLE trim and range up to $52,350 for the Platinum.
Is Toyota Crown 2023 electric?
No, the Toyota Crown 2023 is not a fully electric vehicle. It has gas/hybrid powertrains.
Is Toyota Crown a luxury car?
Yes, the Toyota Crown is considered a luxury sedan, aimed at the premium market.
How much fuel does a Toyota Crown use per km?
Fuel economy ranges from 25 mpg city/34 highway for the V6 to 27 mpg city/37 highway for the 4-cylinder.
Is Toyota Crown safe?
Yes, the Toyota Crown has extensive safety features like Toyota Safety Sense and advanced driver assists.